Technology Incubation Center CIU - Profile
We take pleasure to introduce Technology Incubation Center CIU, incorporated in 2002 in the State of Delaware, United States of America, has retained as one of the leading higher education institution recognized and accepted by employers and corporates world-wide. Technology Incubation Center CIU since inception is running various courses and certification programs in IT, Data Networks, Telecom and Cyber Security, introduced Remote Access Labs enabling access to expensive telecom infrastructure using CISCO Technologies for the first time in India and helped more than 100,000 students in 56 countries since 2002.
Online programs are conducted by Institute of Chartered Telecom Professionals accredited by Technology Incubation Center CIU ;
Recognition of Technology Incubation Center CIU ( TIC CIU )
- Technology Incubation Center CIU is Accredited by International Association for Radio Telecommunications & Electromagnetics, iNARTE' USA.
- TIC CIU is empanelled under Bureau of Skills Assessment, Govt of India, Ministry of Labour & Employment
- TIC CIU is an institutional member of Data Security Council of India, a NASSCOMM initiative.
- TIC CIU is a member of International Forensic Sciences
- TIC CIU is partner institution of Intel Security Program
- TIC CIU is partner to CISCO, largest telecom solutions provider worldwide.
Technology Incubation Center CIU has the legacy of training more than 50,000 certified professionals in 56 countries since 2002. TIC CIU has been trusted by some of the big names in IT and Telecom verticals that have recruited our valued students. Please check the list till Jan2015.