1. This program leads to completing your post graduate program, MCA Master of Computer Application, awarded by a UGC Recognised University . . Optionally you can choose to pursue MBA in Systems Management instead of MCA if you are planning to become a technocrat. Students who have already completed their bachelors degree can choose to pursue other Masters Degree Program
2. Earn a paid course completely free with this dual qualification program - Data Ethics, AI and Responsible Innovation from The University of Edinburgh
Master of Computer Applications or MCA is a three-year professional degree course in computer science which is pursued after graduation. MCA was introduced to meet the growing demand for qualified professionals in the field of Information Technology. The MCA programme focuses on application development and various aspects like computational theory, programming, algorithm design, network and database management, mobile technologies, electronics, mathematics, probability, statistics, accounting and finance. The course provides an understanding of the fundamentals of computing to the students so that they can compete in the competitive global world.
A student can choose to specialise in : Systems Management, Systems Development, Systems Engineering, Application Software, Internet, Management Information Systems, Software Development, Troubleshooting, Hardware Technology or Networking
1. Submit a copy of transcripts earned in the past.
2. Professional certification credits will be considered upon approval to transfer credits to the existing programs.
3. After checking the credentials, the program manager will get in touch with the applicants to inform the differential courses he/she needs to study to complete the degree program
4. Students can thereafter complete their degree program self-paced and fast-track mode.
PROGRAM DETAILS :
Total Program Fee : Rs 120000 | Duration : Self-paced Fast-track mode | Mode of Education : Online
International Students Fee : US$ 2950 | Assessment : Online | Eligibility : Graduates
Option 1: Suppose you have completed first two semester from XYZ university, you produce the transcripts. We will omit the subjects you have already undergone, the differential courses needs to be completed with us and hence the degree
Option 2: Suppose you have managed to complete some certification courses, we take note of those exams, plus additionally any diploma programs if you have completed, the courses common to the program will be waived from appearing in exam with this program. Only the remaining papers you need to clear till you finally earn your degree.
MSME Code : JH20D0017648
Ref : IFS/VM/2012-7232
Code : WB/2016/0106817
ICTP Knowledge Partner