1. This program leads to completing your undergraduate program, Bachelor of Computer Application, awarded by a UGC Recognised University . . Optionally you can choose to pursue BSc in Computer Science or could pursue Bachelor of Information Technology. Students who have already completed their bachelors degree can choose to pursue Master of Computer Application (MCA) or other Masters Degree Programmes
2. Earn a paid course completely free with this dual qualification program - Data Ethics, AI and Responsible Innovation from The University of Edinburgh
BCA graduates have good scope in jobs as a Web Developer, Web Designer, Network Administrator, System Manager, Computer Programmer, Software Developer, Software Tester, etc depending on the skills you acquire during your BCA.
Various companies, organizations, and MNCs offer the above-mentioned jobs to BCA candidates. Some of the top MNCs that hire BCA graduates are Wipro, Infosys, HCL Technologies, TCS, Capegemini, Tech Mahindra, etc.
The average salary of BCA graduates in India as per Payscale.com is INR 3.4 lac per annum.
1. Submit a copy of transcripts earned in the past.
2. Professional certification credits will be considered upon approval to transfer credits to the existing programs.
3. After checking the credentials, the program manager will get in touch with the applicants to inform the differential courses he/she needs to study to complete the degree program
4. Students can thereafter complete their degree program self-paced and fast-track mode.
PROGRAM DETAILS :
Total Program Fee : Rs 120000 | Duration : Self-paced Fast-track mode | Mode of Education : Online
International Students Fee : US$ 2950 | Assessment : Online | Eligibility : Graduates
Option 1: Suppose you have completed first two semester from XYZ university, you produce the transcripts. We will omit the subjects you have already undergone, the differential courses needs to be completed with us and hence the degree
Option 2: Suppose you have managed to complete some certification courses, we take note of those exams, plus additionally any diploma programs if you have completed, the courses common to the program will be waived from appearing in exam with this program. Only the remaining papers you need to clear till you finally earn your degree.
MSME Code : JH20D0017648
Ref : IFS/VM/2012-7232
Code : WB/2016/0106817
ICTP Knowledge Partner